Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Gardeners: Tools to Keep in Your Car

Most days of my adult life are spent in beautiful gardens across the globe, designing gardens for future beauty, or in my own sweet garden.
.
My friend Susanne Hudson's garden, below.  Girlfriend is all about her green-brown-white.
.
So.  I am too.
.
Susanne & I are scheduling a field trip to 3 gardens.  Negotiations are tricky.  Busy lives.
.
Each garden abides in all Providence & intellect & will & a clinical passion creates.
.
If you understand a 'clinical passion' for gardening (antiques, art, pets, a potager, music, books, you are my friend. )
.


My newest best garden tool, below.  Stetson.  Shades without blocking peripheral vision.  


Parked in a magnolia tree at Stone Mountain Park, above/below.

.
Raspberry red vintage table cloth is for emergency picnics or eating dinner out unexpectedly & needing something for the chill.  I'm a step ahead of E.M.Forster in A Room With a View.

  " I never venture forth without my mackintosh squares."  "With many a smile she produced two of those mackintosh squares that protect the frame of the tourist from damp grass or cold marble steps."  "Miss Bartlett had lost a mackintosh square. Phaethon had lost the game. That last fact was undeniable. He climbed on to the box shivering, with his collar up, ..."  
.
For your clinical passion, I offer, mackintosh squares & a Stetson.
.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara
.
For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.

3 comments:

Lori Buff said...

I love "emergency picnics." What a wonderful idea.

Anonymous said...

A Stetson!! Your Texas is showing!!
Love it, finally getting your posts again, as well as others that suddenly stopped.

Anonymous said...

I know a few who carry small spades and loppers, and another a bolt-cutter! The first to liberate plants or cactus pads, the latter illegally locked-gated county roads!