Friday, June 20, 2014

Design Rule: Hint of Invitation

In the bright morning light, below.
.
Hint of something, saying, come-this-way.
.
Gravel path, boxwood, bench & hydrangeas.
.
Paths should engage: foot, eye, mind, heart.

.
The language of invitation.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic taken this month in Susanne Hudson's garden.
. 
For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning:

Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.


2 comments:

Lori Buff said...

The dream of whiling away a few hours on that bench with a good book is very inviting.

Unknown said...

I love the look of ivy around the house. It has such a romantic feel to it, at least for me. If I had my wish it would be growing up the side of my chimney.
Cynthia | http://www.terraworxlandscape.ca/landscape_services.html