Saturday, April 19, 2014

Vintage: Keeping a 1945 Landscape

  Yellow Belle, ca. 1945, 1 acre wooded/open, potting shed, carriage house.


Garden paths are homemade concrete with risers of miscellaneous concrete block & stone, aluminum awnings ca. 40's too.
.
Can't get enough of this view, living/breathing/growing/watershed/pollinator habitat/fragrant history.
.
The human condition hunts for unconditional love.  Oddly, at this point in the galaxy, I feel wrapped/bathed/infused with that unconditional love.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic taken yesterday at Yellow Belle, my satellite office/guest cottage.
.
For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning:
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.

3 comments:

La Contessa said...

YELLOW BELLE!WHat a divine spot you have for an office!LOVE IT!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Lovely photo! It makes me feel right at home.

Have a wonderful Easter ~ FlowerLady

Kathy said...

The only way that I would ever leave my house is for a place like this. I am constantly on the lookout for something with it's history and flavor.That being said, I am perfectly happy staying put, content to make my 1980's abode look older and older.........