Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Penny McHenry Hydrangea Festival: Downsizing Conservatory to Chicken Coop Bike

Conservatory, below, I created for the Penny McHenry Hydrangea Festival with Susanne Hudson.

Susanne called last week about creating another garden together, "No."  Rains every week since mid-December have decimated my schedule.
I'll be contributing a bicycle doodied-up as something drug from the Chicken Coop and the witch will be riding !  (Silence, well aware when one must doody-up anything, especially past a certain age, the robot is repeating, 'Danger Will Robinson.) 
The distance from 'no' to the Chicken Coop Witch's Bike was under a minute.  Insanity.
Anyway, the plan is to put the bike in my Chicken Coop when it's all over.  
Susanne's garden will be on the tour.  MUST SEE.
Penny McHenry Hydrangea Festival, 7th annual, Friday - Sunday, June 6th - 8th, 2014, in Douglas County, Georgia.
This year's theme is, The Wizard of Oz.  There will be wheelbarrow gardens, scarecrows, vegetable gardens, tour gardens, vendor booths, judged flower show & more. 
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
Construction by Award Winning:
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.


Nita Stacy said...

Oh...sounds like such fun! I wish I still lived in Georgia so I could attend. I'll be anxious for photos.

Merlin said...

LUST...I mean LOVE! franki

Lori Buff said...

I love your conservatory. I want to create an outdoor gallery for my pottery using it as an inspiration.

Thiago daLuz said...

That conservatory looks amazing! I wish I had thought of something like that before we got rid of our old shed. It might not have made the best conversion though. Thiago |

Robin said...

I can't wait to see your bicycle next weekend!!!