Monday, April 14, 2014

Front Door Color: Safe is not on the list of Choices


She loves coral.  Loves.


Of course her home is an orange brick.  White front door lost amongst white windows/eves.
.
Perhaps the white front door is not lost, merely, safe.
.
We're aiming for a coral with browns, yet pops.
.
Rich anticipation.
.
Cote de Texas had this pic, above, recently & I wanted to grab the drapes-pillows and take to the orange brick house.  I know her coral is in this room.
.
In Hawaii I bought 2 coral necklaces, a blood red brown coral & a lite salmon coral.  You know the reason for both.  A summer coral & a winter coral.
.
What we need for her front door is neither.
.
Remember, from the garden looking at your home, I must clearly know who you are.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning:
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.

3 comments:

cindy hattersley design said...

So true Tara!! You will convince her I am sure...

Unknown said...

Tara: Your local/online URL does not work.

Divine Theatre said...

I finally finished my Dining Room...really finished...except for the view. Thank to you I know what to do!

xo

Andie