Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bunny Mellon Rustic or How to be Happy

Leaving to eat dinner at my office/guest cottage yesterday, my garden, below, stopped the car & pulled me out.


Bunny Mellon would approve of my rustic garden.  More, she knew the 'high' it gives.  Asleep in bed, my garden Vulcan mind melds.
.
In this working class neighborhood of tightly arranged homes my garden is infinite.  How?  It owns the sky, and when the birds land in neighbor's yards they are still my birds.
.
This little patch, above, makes me incredibly happy.  Perhaps the best mission statement ever, Make me happy.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic taken yesterday, before dinner.  More about Bunny Mellon, Guardian.  More about Bunny Mellon, Habitually Chic. See my neighbor's houses, above?  Merely a slice of what my garden does for me.
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon

6 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

It makes me happy too, Tara!

xo

Andie

bloggernefa said...

Beautiful tree Tara. Can I ask its name?

Best gardenwishes for you

Eva

Tara Dillard said...

Eva, an apple tree in the foreground and Chinese snowball is the largest tree, Viburnum macrocephalum.

XO T

La Contessa said...

I have the VIBURNUM too!

HAPPY is GOOD!!!!

XOXO

bloggernefa said...

Thanks Tara. I love this view. Especially the Viburnum. What delightful flowers

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love your beautiful rustic garden. It makes me feel happy too.

Happy Gardening ~ FlowerLady