Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Choosing Exterior Paint Colors

Exterior colors begin inside.  Wallpaper, sofa, art are your resources.  Especially for the front door.
.
Trim & window colors are often dictated by the brick, stone, or mortar, on your home.


Exterior colors should look old the first day they are applied.  No waiting.  Benjamin Moore Historic Colors are a favorite.


I'm hard on my interior.  Loving faded colors on wood & textiles.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
pics in my kitchen yesterday.
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon

1 comment:

La Contessa said...

That tassel was made in Florence!
Love the yellow and grey.My front door is DISNEY yellow.The house boring white……..with Hunter Green windows and shutters.I would love to paint my home a darker shade like a brown but it needs to work with the Hunter Green.Husband against a different color other then white!But reading here you said colors of outside are do to colors inside and well, my sofas are BROWN!So, there you have it!We are right! He is wrong ,plus with and almost all white garden the darker shade would make the garden POP!