Monday, February 10, 2014

Focal Point: Don't Compete

If you have an eyesore place a focal point nearby.


If Providence gives you a focal point, don't compete.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic taken at lunch yesterday.  Jamaica.
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon.

2 comments:

Lori Buff said...

I didn't think you could have an eyesore in such a beautiful setting.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

"taken at lunch yesterday, Jamaica", why, yes, I did pick up on that line. oh you beachy woman...I hope you're having a WONDERFUL time and loving that you're missing all the nasty weather that's due to hit the south eastern USA tomorrow. I am envious but, more importantly, over the moon happy you're having a get-away!