Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ackee Tree: Fruit in Design

We are provisioned for as well as birds of the field.


This ackee tree made her message known.


I've gained a primal sense of gratitude to Providence, in a rich new vein.
.
And, wonder why my horticulture degree did not teach inclusion of fruit bearing trees/bushes as a fundamental.
.
If not for pollinators alone, or enjoyment of the crop, then at the minimum a nod of thanks from our spirit to the spirit of Nature which is beyond measure.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pics from Jamaica last week, this ackee tree was just-in-a-dirt-parking-lot.  Remember, when trees drop their leaves they are enriched by what they let go of.  Yes, trees pack the epiphanies.
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After examine a number of the weblog posts on your web site now,
Cccam Server and I truly like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site record and will probably be checking again soon. Pls check out my website as effectively and let me know what you think.