Friday, February 7, 2014

A Garden View at Work

Have you done this for your office?  The view?


Who is this painter?  Caring so for the outside coming inside?
.
Could he paint you at work in your home?
.
With your garden as benediction.
.
Henrik Nordenberg artist, link to his work.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon.
.
Benediction.  The word wasn't thought up, merely arrived.  "benediction (Latinbene, well + dicere, to speak) is a short invocation for divine help, blessing and guidance"
.
As a child I assumed gardens spoke to everyone.  As an adult I recognize their grace and heed their guidance.

7 comments:

La Contessa said...

No, only because my office sits in the middle of the house!Therefore, no windows!BUT is it painted GREEN!Love the carpets too in his studio………
I was just thinking of our garden where I grew up last night!There are spots that I recall I was so taken with!Even the neighbors house had old railway ties as steps with the most beautiful moss growing between them…….amazing the things we take with us……LOVE YOUR POSTS!

Unknown said...

As a child I thought the garden spoke only to me. It was our secret language. I still think that sometimes.

Unknown said...

As a child I always thought the spoke only to me. I sometimes still think that.

susan vieth said...

The only way to work.

Nita Stacy said...

What a charming painting! I'd hope I would be paint worthy in my home office. I'm afraid it is lacking in decor or rather organization...really...but I can open the windows and look out upon my friendly little street. The dogs love to lounge on the back of the sofa and stare out the office window. They understand the vanishing thresh hold!

Anonymous said...

I love this painting! I love those rugs all running into and over each other! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The view is everything!