Monday, December 16, 2013

Simple Complexities

More than pretty, easy to maintain.

This is great pollinator habitat.  High density mixed with low density.
Focal point on axis with the front door is also on view from every front window of the home.
The more axis a focal point has the better the design.
 Sir Roy Strong says gardens must have a sky mirror.
Of course there is more detail, it's almost a Landscape Design course in a single pic.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
Pic I Love Your Style.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon.


La Contessa said...

The reflection in the pond is STUNNING!I do believe I would be very happy here!

Divine Theatre said...

I love Sir Roy Strong! LOVE HIM! I have studied his every word. You remind me of him.



Merlin said...

That is simply can be...franki

cindy hattersley design said...

That is absoluely magnificent!!