Monday, December 2, 2013

Inspiration: It's ALWAYS There

She only asked that her landscape be, Updated.


Not much had been done since construction over a decade ago.
.
Yet, behind the garage was a shabby whisky barrel stuffed with tired herbs.
.
The merest sign of DESIRE !


Of course I put an herb garden into her 'UPDATE'.  Thyme & rosemary going in this month, above.
.
Are you ignoring something in your garden that would make you HAPPY ?
.
Garden & Be Well,   XO Tara
.
Pics in a client garden.  And she thought the herb garden was a good idea of 'mine'.  Instead, I feel like my Garden Design gave her 'permission' to fully deeply wildly joyfully have herbs.

2 comments:

Barbara Pilcher said...

I like these posts of yours that make me look at my own landscape and say, "Hmmmmm..."

Barbara Pilcher said...

I like these posts of yours that make me look at my own landscape and say, "Hmmmm...Ah-ha!"