Saturday, November 16, 2013

Things That Inspire

Their home is large, and so are the drives, garages & port cachere.  Beyond the garages, a fenced garbage can area.  
.
Really?  Beyond the garages?

.
Guess where she keeps a garbage can?
.
Of course, near the back door.
.
Planter, above, is in my Garden Design.
.
Behind the planter, her garbage can.
.
Years of ugly, she's excited to see the planter from her kitchen & family room views.  
.

.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic Things That Inspire.

4 comments:

Things That Inspire said...

Oh, the inspiration from Paris - it's endless! Would love to see your clients set up.

Divine Theatre said...

I wonder if I can gift these to my neighbors? Nothing like glow in the dark green and yellow trash receptacles (and the accompanying smell) to complement all my hard work in the gardens. *sigh*
Please show us a photo when it is done?

xo

Andie

Scat said...

Ha!

Brenda Pruitt said...

People develop odd habits, don't they?
Brenda