Monday, October 14, 2013

Stephen Sills: On Acquiring Objects

"It's funny with objects.  If you're really passionate, and you really understand your sensibility, and you're patient, they will come to you..."


"That's what I love about the magic of objects.  You never really own anything in this world, but you can be lucky enough to possess something for a time, and enjoy it, and then it goes on to another person to enjoy.",


Stephen Sills in Town & Country, Oct. 2013.
.
His simple gardens in the city are caressing arms.
.
Garden & Be Well,      XO Tara
.
Pics via Elle Decor.

3 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

As odd as it sounds, that is why I love Craigslist! Not only do I inherit a beautiful piece for my short term on earth, I also get to meet the former owner and learn of its origins firsthand.

xo

cindy hattersley design said...

Such sage advice! Love his work and his wisdom! Now if only I can get rid of my own pack rat mentality!

Elevators and Lifts said...

Great Post and Thank you. CLick here: Home elevators melbourne