Thursday, October 31, 2013

Garden Design: Double Axis are Mandatory

Walking into my back garden this week, below.


Looking from my back garden, below, toward the same gate.


Double Axis.  Design a beautiful view, go into the view & turn around and design a beautiful view in the opposite direction.
.
View, above, is one of my chief treasures.  Why?  You're looking into the neighborhood where 2 streets & several houses meet.  Chief treasure is understatement, pure pride.
.
Have zero objectivity about my garden, none.  In my garden I feel tightly held by Providence.  Sorrows are taken into my garden & diminished, joys are carried into my garden and increased.  The toughest questions of my life have been taken into this garden, and answered.  Events have unfolded that were unacceptable, and my garden embraces me with great nurturing until acceptance is indeed found.  When I was in Texas and knew my father would not live thru the nite I went into an empty hospital room to figure out how to breath, not fall down, fight the grief.  A clear thought came into my heart, "You will go into your garden and figure out how to live without him."  From that moment grief began to recede.  Merely thinking of my garden began healing me.  My garden is more than my best friend, it's where I experience Providence.  Of course I adore, "G*d almighty first created a garden."  Perhaps it's this simple.  Copy the One who made it all.
.
Garden & Be Well,       XO Tara
.
Pics taken this week in my garden with my phone.

10 comments:

Our photos said...

You have make beautiful photoswith your phone!
Greetings, RW & SK

La Contessa said...

Wonderful words.........we do tend to go into the garden to feel better or celebrate!
Love your garden gate!!!!!!

cheri said...

Thank you Tara, you are a wise woman and wonderful gardener....my garden is my heart as well.

cheri said...

Thank you Tara, you are a wise woman and wonderful gardener....my heart is also in my garden....

Divine Theatre said...

Your father is in the garden with you. But you knew that.

xo
Andie

Merlin said...

Mother Nature does have a way of embracing one and all...if you give her a chance... franki

Connie in Hartwood said...

What a perfect description of the healing and nurturing power of the garden. AMEN!!

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Yet another reason I look forward to your blog. Thank you for your honest emotions. You express them so well.

penny said...

Poetry in & out of the garden. Thank you for being a source of so much beauty.

penny said...

Poetry in and out of the garden. Thank you for being a source of so much beauty.