Friday, June 7, 2013

Covered Screened Porch

Garden view, daybed, lamps, table w/chairs, blue/white, cozy, stuffed with amenities.  Staycation is too small of an idea for this room.


Flowing from garden to kitchen with doors, & views from master bedroom and living room.


This couple is always doing something with their grown children & spouses with grands.




Tipping point for the TV is obviously the grands.


Daybed, slounging chairs + a table with chairs for projects/computer?  Perfect trinity.
.
Garden & Be Well,  XO Tara
.
Pics same house/garden as previous post.  It's obvious Susanne Hudson has put her skills here.   I have a strong weakness for grandparent/grandchild relationships.  Mine still fills me with incredible strengths.

5 comments:

Lori Buff said...

Looks like the perfect place to snuggle in with a good book.

Barbara Pilcher said...

Is there anything sweeter than a daybed on a screened porch? This looks like the home of a family that knows how to live a good life.

Anonymous said...

"GRANNY" IS MY MOST IMPORTANT TITLE IN MY LIFE!


tomorrow; I make you proud! the "head of the horticultural health" of Lotusland; is giving a "workshop" in my guest house; about sustainable and organic gardening! With slides! and then a tour of my garden!

(Yikes! I need you to come see what to throw out!"

I have to go to bed!

Penelope

Anonymous said...

"GRANNY" IS MY MOST IMPORTANT TITLE IN MY LIFE!


tomorrow; I make you proud! the "head of the horticultural health" of Lotusland; is giving a "workshop" in my guest house; about sustainable and organic gardening! With slides! and then a tour of my garden!

(Yikes! I need you to come see what to throw out!"

I have to go to bed!

Penelope

Anonymous said...

nice blog..love the house..very simple but elegant to look at..i want a simpler house..as long i've got great windows.


residential glass and mirror