Thursday, April 25, 2013

New Table Topper


Recent acquisition, below.  She shows 4 coats of paint thru the years, each different.


And the new harvest table, a birthday surprise.


Noticed the hen at my favorite Stone Mountain, GA Old Post Office Antique Mall before lecturing in Williamsburg, VA earlier this month.



Decided to buy her, if she was still there, when I got home.
.
She's perfect.
.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara
.
They wanted $20, got her for $15.  City prices, but I really wanted her.  Breakfast, in the pics, yesterday.  Why did I only buy 3 grapefruit, they taste like candy.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Adore your table topper.
The grape fruits this season are DELICIOUS
I asked myself the same question yesterday about grapefruits. Why didn't I buy more?!?

Barbara Pilcher said...

Breakfast in the garden with your new chicken, how lovely! Don't eat any lead paint.

Happy Bird-day.

Divine Theatre said...

Your Birthday? I'm so glad you were born!
xo

Andie

Kathy said...

Happy birthday!