Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What is the narrative of your garden?

Cute kills.

Whimsey is for the intellect.
Pure narrative.  Got any in your garden?  These cats, this narrative, melts me.
Garden & Be Well,  XO Tara
Pic Deborah Silver, Dirt Simple.  She designs & owns a nursery.  Take the link, enjoy her shop.  Are there even 10 such shops in USA?
This pair of cats are also, subsidiary focal points.  Name it to claim it.  I've had to name a lot of things in this garden design world.


Cozy Little House said...

You did change the banner to the brick! Lovely! I guess the narrative in my garden is the whispers of little fairies. So soft I can't hear what they're saying.

Dewena Callis said...

I love this: what is the narrative of your garden? With us it is a place for family to gather even when it's just the two of us and the dogs.

I know this is an older post but it's your fault! I started at the first and couldn't stop and now I'm back in March and excited about all these posts along the way.

This is a different blog and I love it!