Monday, February 18, 2013

Tubs & Tours


Janelle McCulloch has put a garden tour together.  I've already been to most of the gardens but her trip may be worth the hotels alone.


One goal for the year has been, 'more baths'.  So you know the hotel room above is, 'yes, please'.


Have already more than quadrupled last years tally.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Top pic Janelle McCulloch.  Bottom pic, my tub, 'Daisy'.
.
Take a peak at Janelle's garden tour, here.
.
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
.
Details about online design services.
.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
.
Details about lecture titles here.
.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.

2 comments:

cindy hattersley design said...

I love Daisy's patina! Don't change a thing!

Anonymous said...

Well that looks just like the hotels we stayed in..right!! LOL
Love your tub & that she has a name..is beyond.