Friday, January 25, 2013

Exterior Wallpaper

No room for a fruit tree?


If you have the right wall with sun you do.
.
Fruit trees can be bought already espaliered.
.
Isn't it about time you gifted yourself exterior wallpaper?
.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara
.
Pic Bumble at Home.
.
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
.
Details about online design services.
.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
.
Details about lecture titles here.
.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.

9 comments:

Ellen @ Color Calling said...

Love this analogy! Yes, I have the perfect place and you already told me where! Just the inspiration I need to begin to move ahead. Thank you, Tara! Best, Ellen P.S. My front yard and bird bath are FULL of migratory robins today.

penelopebianchi said...

LOVE!! And I love the artichokes!!!!

cindy hattersley design said...

Love this analogy! Tara have you ever thought about doing a post on Espalier? It would be a killer!!

enclosuretakerefuge.com said...

In addition, I would like those cardoons (I think) in the foreground.

Have you ever seen a fig tree espaliered?

enclosuretakerefuge.com said...

In addition, I would like those cardoons (I think) in the foreground.

Have you ever seen a fig tree espaliered?

Nella said...

Eye candy, Tara....love this! Have always thought I would attempt it...but afraid to! N.xo

Henhurst Interiors said...

The branches growing up the sides of the window are fabulous. xo

penelopebianchi said...

brilliant! fig tree espaliered!

There is the coolest thing here.......I don't know if I have the right spot.....lots of shade here!

Tara; you will faint! Three varieties of lemons.......espaliered...so there are lemons all year!
Oh! I am so lucky to live in Southern California! Even though I am third generation (my two and a half years in Northampton Mass) made sure I never take it for granted!

Also; (not meaning to torture you ) another friend had three varieties of avocado trees grafted together into one! So she had 3 kinds of avocados 12 months a year!

Amazing!

Can I do that on my property?

Penelope

Divine Theatre said...

Yes. This is a NEED! I found a place that will deliver...now I need to decide on a shape.

xo

Andie