Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lamp in the Landscape

Women who have these lamps, I thought as a child, are wacko.  Ticky-tacky gold leaf, gaudy.
Was there an exact date I grew up to be 'wacko'?
Garden & Be Well,       XO Tara
Even in the afternoon I can see the sparkly light bulbs from the house, and they make me happy.  More stupid, about this lamp was its price.  Found at my favorite Antique shop I waited several visits for its mark down.  Not.  I made an offer & you see my trophy!


Lori Buff said...

Maybe you should just call that lamp "fun."

My Life of Domestic Bliss said...

Love the lamp! Painted my gutters Best Bronze today.... lookin' good!
What a wonderful change. No more big white snakes.
Looked up genius in the dictionary and saw your picture!!
Molto bella...

Vickie H. said...

ADORE THAT LAMP!!!!!! Wish it had a partner!!! I love symmetry, especially in VERY GOOD things!!!

Nita {ModVintageLife} said...

Love that lamp. A pretty lamp seen from the window makes me incredibly happy too. You needed it.