Tuesday, September 11, 2012

French Garden

 
In France, below.

 I count this, below, one of my greatest joys.

 Because in this garden, above & below,
You aren't in France anymore.  You're in my garden, Stone Mountain, GA, USA.  In a subdivision of tiny lots.  Without my garden, bottom 2 pics, I would see neighbor's houses-driveways-air/conditioner alleys etc...
.
In my garden, I am free to be where ever I want to be.  Any era.
.
Pictures don't lie.
.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara
.
Top pic Our French Garden.  Bottom pics my sweet garden.

7 comments:

Desert Dweller said...

Tara, I really, really appreciate your thought, "being anywhere you want to be" within your garden. Even out here we can do that, too...to a point.

I wonder what that French garden looks like in February, P. Barbuda? :-)

Margaret said...

I want to be there

bec said...

I am literally drooling over this...to sit amongst this would be heaven.
Bec x

Anonymous said...

This is beyond magnificent!

And you are a complete and utter genius!!!

How about that arbor?!

Magnificent! Even that word isn't enough!!
Miraculous! (that barely does it)!!!

Lydia said...

That is the loveliest thought. To be in our own garden.

Mr Paul said...

Looks gorgeous Tara, I could spend some quality time amongst all that flora.

Jessica Martin said...

Wow, what a eye catching and pleasant view of your garden , It is brilliant ideas for designing a garden.

pool landscape brisbane