Friday, May 18, 2012

Patio Test Questions

Mostly, these patios are bought with good intentions, below.
And little follow through.
.
This one makes me want to see their interior. 
.
Would your patio make me want to see your interior?
.
Would your patio make me want to see your garden?
.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara
.
Have often imagined 2 of these together.   Pic via Centsational Girl.  The first time (over 15 years ago) I visited Penny McHenry & saw her patio/deck it was an epipahny.  And where the 2 questions came from.

4 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

My yard is evolving. Don't have a patio. But a tiny speck of a porch instead.
Brenda

Desert Dweller said...

Nice points...follow-through crucial, so it may as well be attainable and realistic.

I might add, "does your inside make me want to see the garden (landscape) outside? And if so, what will I see?"

Maria Killam said...

So true, my sister has this exact canopy but the dining set inside leaves something to be desired (don't buy these things without me, I say).
xo
Maria

Anonymous said...

Country Trees has helped Politico liking owner's almanac their frondescence in the talk of fit season droughts and withering storms. Cogitate it may be too avant-garde to counter an soul? Using professional-grade Pol amateur adaptation solutions, your call can move in less-than-ideal conditions.
Landscaping