Thursday, April 19, 2012

Using Subtlety

She is the Queen of Subtlety, but not.  Wish you could see the hints of her wall color, below, in her jewelry, clothes, lipstick. 
 I arrived in time, with the garden, to site the outdoor shower, below.
A private spot near the pool & just off their work-out room.  It merely had windows until I arrived, just in time, to make sure they were French doors.
.
For obvious reasons I thought she would like pinkish flowers.
.
NOT
.
She likes white flowers.
.
Garden & Be Well,       XO Tara
.
Outdoor shower isn't complete, ceiling & floor still to do.  Talk-talk-talk with clients about their life/garden, listen, learn the lifestyle flow, joys/sorrows, traveling, hobbies, and there is always a sideways remark informing my Muse, "Ah, there's the direction, that's what we'll do."
.
More interiors later, she's still moving in.  It was a major reno.  Met her co-interior decorator last week, want to introduce her to you properly soon.  They work as a team.
.
Those French doors at the outdoor shower?  My guys laugh at me for doing this All-The-Time.  The poor husband's of the wives hiring me.  They think their biggest worry hiring a Landscape Designer is the expense in their garden !!  Quickly, they realize I mean business.  And I improve their property value and lifestyle. 

1 comment:

Desert Dweller said...

I like the way you weave in business, life, and muse into one post, so often!

"The muse"...weaves in all the time now, 3 times within 16 hours starting with an evening meeting in Las Cruces this past Friday.