Monday, April 16, 2012

Chair & Pool Color


I came to the project with the backyard.  House, gutted, had already begun its major renovation.
She wanted the new pool to be strong Caribbean blue.  We had several meetings about the coping,  pebbble tec & etc. 
New furnishings began arriving last week, top pic.
.
Confirmation I got the pool right. 
.
Garden & Be Well,            XO Tara
.
Fountain in the beach is perfect, not too loud.  Pool is saltwater.  Pool decking goes in this week, diving board too.  She was a gymnast in high school/college.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Pool = beautiful...
Chair fabric = love it!

Lori Buff said...

Love the sound of a fountain. The colors are beautiful and inviting, you did get it right.

Unknown said...

Tara,

I have been reading through your entire blog.
I love your writing style and I love your sensibility about everything! After living in a prior house for 18 years I am in my first full year in my new house.We built on Grandpa's farm he homesteaded 100 years ago. Your blog reinforces our desire to protect the 100 acres of woods and pasture we have been honored with. I really cannot tell you how happy it makes me to read your posts. I have been getting your books from the library too. Afraid I am going to have to buy or no one else will get a chance to read them. OK, this has gone on much longer than intended. Just posted my gardens on my blog, look if time allows. Thank you for your offerings to the garden world.
Melissa
livingwithlis.blogspot.com