Thursday, December 15, 2011

Simple With No Styling

Fabulous garden views from every window is Vanishing Threshold, and cat entertainment.
 Yesterday, above/below, at my desk.  Vintage chinoiserie curtains ca. 1970 were hung this summer after decades of being in a box.
These windows are upstairs overlooking the Tea Olive Terrace.  Birds, sky, garden, do you think I see the neighborhood surrounding my home/garden?
.
This has taken years, creating garden views from every window.  Creating views into my windows from the garden.  Wanting it all to be simple with no styling.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Laskett, is at left and Laura at right.  I removed the curtains from a house to be torn down.  Free is good.  The lamp was a fun day at the thrift store.

3 comments:

Lori Buff said...

It's good to be reminded that it takes years to create the gardens that we want. Gardeners have to be patient but it's so worth the wait.

Bruce Barone said...

This I learned from you.

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

I bet your views are lovely Tara...even at this time of year. Love your kitties...they must be very close like my Olly and Lizzy. Lizzy hates our Henry the 'kitten'...with a passion! I was hoping that they would all be friends but she's a b---h with him! Pardon my French ;) Anyway..it all looks wonderful at your house.
Maura :)