Monday, December 19, 2011

Cotton In The Conservatory

In the garden, below, 2 days ago, looking into my Conservatory thru the century old French door.
 It's an arcane delight, looking into windows.  Seeing cotton (or anything pretty) already 'painted', not real, in the past.
This is my first high cotton.  Literally, this year, in-high-cotton.  Inside Conservatory, above, looking into my tiny back garden.
.
The old pottery jug, above, with broken handle, was a very good day at the thrift store, $2.94.
.
From the house seeing this jug of cotton has been a joy.  A garden view, it's why I garden.
.
Garden & Be Well,  XO Tara

4 comments:

Lori Buff said...

Pottery makes everything look great, but I'm bias.
I love the cotton bouquet, what a great idea.

Anonymous said...

High Cotton, indeed!! That is really good news!
Love the cotton balls.

teaorwine said...

Love, love, love the cotton bolls!
Where can they be purchased, please? Do tell.

Tara Dillard said...

Mine came from the field. Scott Antique had some last month. XO T