Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Collections During Renovation

A few days ago, at The Old Post Office, in Stone Mountain, Ga Village, I found this painting.  

It has a few issues, easily overcome by the $15 tag.

On the back, interesting scrawl,  "Dec. 26, 1930, Friday Nite, JGB"
.
A story I would like to know.
.
Now, it's leaning on a table with lamps, bowls, flotsam-jetsom, awaiting it's debut.  A bit of construction in my house this Christmas.  Men, machines, materials, saw dust.  Cats safely tucked into their new room upstairs, unamused.
.
Excited about the new year, construction complete, things placed properly, and a decrease in quantity.  Editing
.
Framing garden views from every interior window.  Looking into every window, from the garden, making sure it's worthy of being a backdrop for my garden.  Double axis.  Vanishing Threshold.
.
Garden & Be Well,  XO Tara

1 comment:

Parisian Bijoux said...

I can't see all of the painting, but from what I can see its beautiful. Amazing find.