Friday, June 10, 2011

Decorating Alone

Decorating my Conservatory late Tuesday, alone, I got frustrated. Typically with a client moving things or, most often, with my guys.Multiple trips to attic, garage, mudroom and back to Conservatory I had a sweat going. Along with a mess & the transpiration of TIME; 3 hours passed.
What I completed looked like 12 minutes of work. And there's more to complete.
.
I did what any grown-up pouting girl would do, I called Susanne Hudson with my tale of woe.
.
She laughed and said, "Tara, it took me over 50 hours to get the sea shells organized and my conservatory redecorated." She, too, worked her Conservatory alone.
.
Susanne's redecorated Conservatory & sea shells, above pics.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Took the pics last weekend.

3 comments:

Desert Dweller said...

I can't picture you pouting long!

And some people think designers charge too much...one might not be able to charge enough for some of this!

Cher' Shots said...

This reminds me of the winter months when I cleaned and organized all the closets and kitchen cupboards, but who would know the hours spent?? But sometimes its just easier to do it alone!!
'hugs from afar'

Christine B. said...

I thought pouting grownup girls shopped online or ate ice cream. Oh, maybe just this pouting grownup. Your way sounds more healthy, or at least less expensive.

Christine in Alaska