Friday, December 24, 2010

Strange Tree

Time running out, I finally asked, "What would make you happy on the tree?"
Using bare branches pruned from the contorted filbert I decided to use the many pairs of figures I've collected. Their theme is always nature. He, below, is holding a bird's nest.
Pleased with the theme, alas, the Christmas tree needs more attention to detail, but it's not going to get it . This year the Conservatory, below, lovingly received all my time, creativity, & playing Barbie with a new house.Age, 2 days, the conservatory is already bigger than my dream.
In my garden, above, the conservatory's 1st nite being furnished. Fire was toasty as I sat inside absorbing a decade of waiting for this.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

11 comments:

Barbara Wells Sarudy said...

Lovely!

Bruce Barone said...

Yes, Lovely!

May the Gift of Peace and Love and Beauty be always with you!

home before dark said...

Joyous!

Brenda Pruitt said...

I LOVE it! Looks so cozy inside with the lights on! Merry Christmas!
Brenda

Barbara Wells Sarudy said...

Merry Christmas, Tara, to you and those that you love.

Nita Stacy said...

I'm away from your blog for a few days....and there it is..your new conservatory. It is lovely. What a wonderful Christmas gift. I can't wait to see it furnished and full of you wonderful ideas.

JeanMarie said...

I want one. Maybe my project for the new year

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!! A ROOM OF HER OWN!!! BRAVA My friend!!! Another goal achieved. I cannot wait to visit.

Lovely Christmas gift to oneself! You got me thinking....

Unknown said...

That's wonderful! Merry Christmas!....smiles.

La Petite Gallery said...

I adore that room, is it snowing there? we got a foot and a half last night, it's above my dogs legs.
He is runing with his nose in the snow like a plow.

yvonne

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Oh Tara that looks beautiful even from the outside! Congratulations again!
Maura :)