Friday, August 6, 2010

Your Frontdoor

Creamy color taken from bricks. Window box & hare, a still life. Shutters rich, not builder grade. Thought went into this Frontdoor welcome. My Dear Lady is pulling thru to health after months. Her garden oblivious to her inattention. Instead, her garden enriching the healing process.
.
Does your landscape work for you or do you work for it?
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pics taken this week, same garden as previous post. Your interiors may be fabulous but their first impression is at your Frontdoor.

6 comments:

Desert Dweller said...

Yet another "Tara truth", dare I say?

Outdoor living spaces that work for a person help heal, or at least help one feel better.

Lindy said...

Hi Tara,
I'm a new "follower" of yours an have been a "reader" for a while. I love your blog. I thought you might be interested in a unique chicken coop I have in my back yard. I'm copying the link to the post here. Hope you like it...

http://lindycottagehill.blogspot.com/2010/07/im-not-recycler.html

La Petite Gallery said...

Tara, People sometimes don't realize that front doors and
the drive way entrance are
important. Curb appeal right?
Very inviting,

Kathy said...

Interesting question...my answer is "both". I've just spent the last two days working in my yard/garden. The heat has taken a toll. I had to clear out and cut back many things that normally hang in there til November. But I don't mind, because the payoff is beauty, peace, wisdom, surprise, and pure joy, to name a few. A small investment for such a large return.

Unknown said...

LOVE garden still lifes like this- it just warms my heart and what a welcoming entry!

the gardener's cottage said...

hi tara,

my relationship with my garden is a two way street! i give and it returns the favor over and over again. i wish all my relationships were this simple.

~janet