Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Roof

At my driveway, below, Hydrangea 'Anna Belle' blooming. Peeking thru is a neighbor's roof. Reminding me of a Monet painting.
A corner of my roof, above.
These 'accidental' roof pics give me an entirely new focus for shooting. How I adore the arcane.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
Bit of brown vine, Carolina jessamine, in the top pic was cut en masse, with permission, by my house painter. Will clear it out as time allows.


BWS said...

Arcane is attractive, your blogs are full of the practical & the arcane.

La Maison Fou said...

Love the Japanese maple, one of my garden favorites.

Emom said...

The roofs lend perscpective....smiles.

Brenda@Cozy Little House said...

I ordered my neighbor and I each a couple of Annabelle Hydrangeas. Mine produced a couple of leaves and promptly died. And I so wanted to see those full white blooms!