Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HAY HOUSE, Macon, GA

Last weekend at Hay House, below. I adore tented plant markets. There was a garden tour too.
Hay House, below.

Completed at the beginning of the Civil War Hay House was originally stucco.


Original Minton Co. tiles, below, at a back service area.

For gardeners, in a world of the mundane, these events shine with character, intelligence, something new around the corner.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pics taken last weekend, alas I kept getting separated from my camera. And I missed the garden tours, ugh. After lecturing the laptop beckoned with contractors & clients needing answers.

1 comment:

Barbara Wells Sarudy said...

On May Day the nearby Ladew Topiary Gardens held its 2nd annual Ladew Garden Festival. The blog Pigtown Design reported that they had lovely French garden cloches for sale at one of the booths. Wishing I could have been there.