Saturday, April 3, 2010

TUB: BEFORE & AFTER

23 years old, below, never used. Dahlings, I NEEDED a soak after gardening. Collecting affordable ideas from client bathrooms across the years. My new bath, below.
Clawfoot tub, circa 1910, was in my garden many years.
.
Planned to paint the tub but its rust looked so sassy once inside it will remain.
.
Easter afternoon I have grand plans. Gardening for hours then inside to SASSY. Epsom salts & a garden book by Beverley Nichols.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara


7 comments:

Terry said...

Glad the tub is back to indoor service. I'd be worried about rusty puddles.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oh. Sounds like the perfect Easter. In the tub with Beverly.

I think it is speaks volumes about your fabulousness that you named your bathtub.

Rob (ourfrenchgarden) said...

Epsom salts, a garden book and a glass of something good.

Happy easter Tara

The House That A-M Built said...

The perfect gardener's tub! A-M xx

Kathy said...

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to pick-pocket this idea...and use it in the near future...brilliant!...Excellent post!!! K

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Heavenly....Perfect for a long soak! Enjoy every sec!

Devon said...

Crazy cool tub; love the beadboard.