Thursday, April 1, 2010


Kay O'Toole, below, had the sunbeam hit its mark. A woman directing sunbeams deeply considered her fence: height, length, color, style, axis, materials, focal point, contractor. Controlling her view out, and in. Compare statue & misc. styling, above/below. Adore this attention to detail.

Kay's bedroom, below.
Ha, a feeling of deep rest glancing at it.
And mystery. I really want to see her garden from the windows.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
Found the pics yesterday via Verdigris Vie. Kay owns, Kay O'Toole Antiques.


Terry said...

The fence seem "in" the room, part of the room. Right down your alley.

La Petite Gallery said...

Tara this is a lovely post. That sofa is beautiful and the skirted table looks great, What's in the fire place? A shell? great pedistals and cute foot stool..

Happy Easter

lakeviewer said...

I have been following you for a while, trying to absorb the principles you present. This morning, here in the Northwest, I spent a couple of hours looking and placing a chair in my landscape. Happy to report that the chair lifts my mood, from every angle. Thank YOU!

Fabulously french said...

In a word, gorgeous.

Leeann x

Cozy Little House said...

Ah, if only I could glimpse my garden from every room...

BWS said...

Wishing you glorious sunbeams on this beautiful weekend...