Thursday, March 4, 2010

PURE ROMANCE

Deepest winter, camellias in bloom, a pierced brick wall, a boxwood sentinal,

perennials peeking through, the dormant vine enticing me to come back.
This bit of garden, last week in Charlotte, NC, displays many desires.
.
I want to know how to make cast stone urns, a pierced brick wall, forge an iron gate, paint a watercolor of this scene, write a poem about nature's delight & of course garden here.
.
Perhaps this is why my contractor told me, "You are a gay man in a womans body." Ha, most of my girlfriends want to do these things too.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic taken last month at Wing Haven.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, I LOVE the wall....

Lori Buff said...

LOL, who's your contractor

home before dark said...

I think it is a wonderful compliment, actually.

Vera @ Cozy Little Cabin said...

HAHAHAHA - a GREAT compliment!!!!! I've made a similar discovery about myself while putting together this little home.

And like you, most of my girlfriends desire the same!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we feel like women trapped in gay bodies! Loving the pierced wall; so sophisticated!

xo
E + J