Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CAN YOU FIND THE GARDEN THEME HERE?

Artist Stephanie Corder profiled me on her blog yesterday using the name of my business as a theme. I remember the moment, decades ago, creating the name of my business.
Little did I know

it would become the way I design landscapes, Vanishing Threshold,



and



live my life.
.
.
.
My business, and Stephanie's theme? A Garden View.
.
Artwork, above, curated by Stephanie, was created by several artists, and written about on her blog. She's an artist too, multi-media, available here.
.
Thank you Stephanie for the profile and the artwork you chose.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words and the link, Tara!

Southern Aspirations said...

Beautiful images!

I also nominated you for a blog award- Honest Scrap- (I think 2 days ago).

Maria Killam said...

Loved your contribution to my post today! Grace, I totally agree!
x
Maria