Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN IN THE LANDSCAPE

I spent the night with Susanne Hudson this week. Her house & garden are Halloween. Below, her tin roofed potting shed.
Susanne, photographer Joe Descoise, and I are working on a book project.

It's about Susanne's interior/exterior design. Wednesday was a full day of shooting & discussions.


Thursday morning Susanne & I were in the library drinking coffee when I 'found' the book's title.

It was in an old stack of 3x5 note cards Susanne has used for eons with lectures.


It's obvious these are my pics. Aaaaah, you should have seen Joe's.
.
We began shooting this summer, and of course we need a full year of shots. It's amazing, this is work? Each time, leaving Susanne, I feel energized, full of peace, and creative.
.
Exactly why I've taken on this project.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

5 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Looks like it'll be a great book! So what is the title?

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

looks like it'll be a great one! So...what is the title going to be??

Tara Dillard said...

It's fabulous!!!!!! Don't want any part of it taken.

Big head? Yes.

XO Tara

Landscape Designer said...

Wish I had been there with you. Peace & energy.....I'm there!
Sandra

Vera @ Cozy Little Cabin said...

Has this book been published? I'd love to get it!