Thursday, August 27, 2009

LANDSCAPE FOR DOGS

Wickedly delightful dogs, below, at Chatsworth in England. By the front door this window tells you who lives here, Vanishing Threshold. Before entering the frontdoor, below, entering Chatsworth by bus.
Water For Dogs? Chatsworth had my heart before my feet hit the ground.
.
Perhaps you know Chatsworth from the movie, The Duchess, with Keira Knightly & Ralph Fiennes. They portrayed the Duke & Duchess of Devonshire, whose home was Chatsworth.
.
Chatsworth was home to one of the world's most celebrated Head Gardeners, Paxton. That is the movie I want to see. Paxton & The Duke.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

5 comments:

Southern Aspirations said...

Hmm- must look up this movie. I am all about gardening for dogs. We have three large dogs and they're going to do what they do- so the plants have to be able to live with it!

lady jicky said...

Any place that is that considerate to dogs has my heart!
It could be a dump! I wouldn't care! LOL

pmary said...

Dead Slow Hoot pls explain

Tara Dillard said...

My translation, which could be wrong.

Dead Slow.......Stop

Hoot............Honk

XO T

Landscape Designer said...

What a great eye for detail! I never saw that sign and I was on the bus with you!!
Loving your blog.